Friday, May 26, 2006

Be Aware......

Just to let you know.....although I have paddled many times with the members of Team Special Ed, I did not realize what kind of effect it would have on my life. I have only been a member of the team for a very short time, but already my I.Q. is down 12 points! This comes at a bad time in my life. For example, as I write this blog, I am sitting at my new desk, at a new job. I have only been here two weeks and with the recent drop in I.Q. and now being able to write about whatever I want while you are forced to read it, I will probably be looking for another new job shortly. Another example of the recent stupidity would be my weekend plans. Myself and my little bro, Matt, plan on heading to the South Grasse. What makes it a "special" move is that it is only running at around 400 cfs, much below the "suggested minimum flow". My plans are to scout large marge, get revenge on that damn slide and huck twin about 327.4 times.

Another example is in photographic evidence. Take a look at this intellegent move.

Brilliant!

This is just a general warning. If you are invited to be a member of Team Special-Ed, make sure you are ready for a real life changing experience. Not as much for you, but for those around you. And if you see us on the river, your best bet may be to just paddle away. You also could be subjected to the stupidity.

Mike TheFlair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home