Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another Day on the Bottom Moose

The sun was up the sky was clear and the release was on. We had a couple of quick runs down fowllersville to get ourselves awake and the cobb webs cleared out from the night before. Then we set in with everyone having a good day and hitting thier lines. All was going well, maybe to well.
We got to Crystal and the first two though made it look easy the third, i was told used up all the luck, but came out clean down the slidy chute at the bottom. Now i'm up to bat this being my first time i decided to put in at the middle pool and run the bottom section. Off i go charging the left line when i get spun out athe lip of the drop "great know i'm backwards well i geuss i'll run it this way" and the way i went. That is tell I pitoned into the shelf at the bottom and was ejected outta my boat. No need to go to the denist cause i got my teeth cleaned, but no worries with my buddy Jim on the shore and a trusty throw bag he had me on land and went recing after my gear i made it out ok. And man can the magnum take a hit just a little dent and that was it. With some laughs and some food what an awesome day on this gem of a river
Kurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home